1.1 How do I place an order?
To place an order, simply:
1. From the homepage, place your cursor over 'CATALOGUE' and click on the product category you are interested in.
2. Click on the image of the product you are interested in purchasing.
3. Select the language / type of product you would like to purchase.
4. Enter the quantity of the product you would like to purchase.
5. Enter your preferred specifications for customisation (if applicable).
6. Click the 'ADD TO CART' button. You will be re-directed to your shopping cart.
7. If you want the materials to be delivered to your location, click here to skip this step. If you would like to opt for self-collection or have special instructions for your order, please fill in the 'Special Instructions' field.
8. Select your preferred date for self-collection.
9. Click 'CHECKOUT' to submit your order.
10. You will be prompted to log-in or create an account. Here you would need to fill in your contact information, including the billing and mailing address.
11. Enter your discount code (if applicable).
12. After entering your discount code, you will see the discounted price reflected in your purchase. Click "COMPLETE MY PURCHASE" to proceed.
13. You will see a confirmation page and receive an order confirmation email. We will get back to you within 3-5 working days. Once payment has been made, your items will be shipped out to you / packaged for self-collection.
1.2 Is there any minimum order?
No, there isn’t a minimum order for checkout.
1.3 Can I change my order after I've submitted?
Once you have submitted your order, you are not allowed to make further changes to your order. To order additional materials, please submit another order. However, changes to payment mode, billing and/or delivery addresses are allowed. Please email us should you require assistance with your material order.
1.4 Can I cancel my order?
Once you have submitted your order, you are not allowed to cancel the order. Please email us should you require assistance with your material order.
2.1 What is the mode of payment? Is online transaction secure?
Currently we are only taking orders via our eStore platform, payment will continue to be processed manually by our Finance team. Payment options are limited to credit cards, cheques and telegraphic transfers. Once your order is processed, we will send you a copy of the invoice for payment. For cheque payments, please make your cheque payable to RCI Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd.
We are working hard to get the online portal ready and will keep you informed via email once it is fully set-up. To ensure you receive our updates, don’t forget to sign-up for our mailing list at the bottom left of the page.
2.2 Do I need to pay GST?
Yes, GST is chargeable for all material orders and deliveries to Singapore addresses and overseas addresses.
No, if order is shipped directly from RCI to your overseas address; or if order is delivered to / self-collected by your handling person in Singapore and then brought back to your overseas address.
2.3 What kind of payment modes do you accept?
Currently we only accept credit cards, cheques and telegraphic transfers. However we will work hard to bring you more payment options and flexibility.
3.1 I would like to collect the materials myself. How can I go about this?
To arrange for a self-collection, please indicate in the ‘Comments to seller’ box before checkout in the following format:
Name of Person Collecting
Time of Collection
Please give 1 week advance notice if you are arranging for a self-collection. Do note that self-collection can only be made between Mondays to Fridays, between 9am to 12pm or 2pm to 5pm.
3.2 Can I self-collect part of my order and ship the rest?
To arrange for a partial delivery, please indicate in the ‘Comments to seller’ box before checkout in the following format:
Name of Collector
Time of Collection
Weight in kg to collect/No. of materials*
*Please delete accordingly
RCI will proceed to arrange for the delivery of the rest of the materials not indicated for self-collection. Once order is submitted, no further changes to the delivery order are allowed. Please give 1 week advance notice if you are arranging for a self-collection. Do note that self-collection can only be made between Mondays to Fridays, between 9am to 12pm or 2pm to 5pm.
3.3 How do you charge for shipping?
All shipment orders are delivered through UPS. For more information about UPS zone rates and charges, please visit www.ups.com.
3.4 Do I need to pay shipping duties and taxes?
Yes, all custom duties and taxes are to be borne by the receiver.
3.5 How many days does it take for my order to be shipped?
Depending on which country you are shipping to, delivery times may vary. Please refer to www.ups.com for more details.